Saturday, July 26, 2008

Hi everyone! What a blessing it is that so many are visiting this site and sharing it with friends, churches, loved ones, etc. I know that Angel's family appreciates all of you so very much. Your donations to the ChipIn fund are soooooo much appreciated. The family has found a place to stay that will be requiring an $11,000.00 deposit. Keep 'em coming! They are planning on moving in this Wednesday.

Angel is still doing well, but has been experiencing a bit more pain in the last few days and has not been quite himself. Please keep the prayers coming! He got to visit with his little brother yesterday and little bro also got to spend some much needed time with Mom & Dad. Not an easy time for him, either.

Angel is scheduled to have a procedure on Monday that will determine how some things are coming along and could be moved to a regular floor, out of the ICU today. That is not definite yet, but a good possibility. I'll keep you updated as we know more.

I received an email saying that the ChipIn link didn't seem to be working properly. I will check into that more thoroughly later today. Rest assured, if you have had a problem with it registering your donation, the family has a record of your donation. So, fear not...it will be accounted for.

I thought I should also add that, as you've prob figured out by now, I'm helping the family maintain this site, and for those of you who know them well, and might be concerned, yes, they know about it, and we are working on it together! So, sometimes you will see posts from me and sometimes posts from the family. So, don't be concerned. All is well! OK-I think that's it for now. Thanks for all of your prayers and support.

4 comments:

Mamacita Chilena said...

Thanks for continuing with the updates. I can't stop thinking about Angel, and hoping that he's getting better.

Hope and love,
Kyle (pinkhatphotography on Flickr)

Dorothy Brooks and Family said...

Thank you for keeping us updated. We are praying for Angel and for each of you - claiming Jeremiah 29:11
"For I know the plans I have for you, says the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future."
Love and prayers, The Brooks Family

Anonymous said...

Hello, just thinking about you today and hoping that you are having uneventful day, filled with rest and more healing. Love you, Laura

Anonymous said...

I am reading your blog.. a hero story..i pray for him...best luck! from Spain..very far away from you