Happy to report that the biopsies from the scope of the intestine yesterday came back negative for any rejection! All the cultures, tests and such have been negative for infection or rejection as well. The only positive culture we had was from the fluid in his tummy during surgery last week and they are treating that with 14 days of antibiotics. He had a very good day with little to no pain and got up and walked a little and sat on the couch in his room for a while too.
Tomorrow we welcome little Haven into the world. With all the good news today and Angel doing so well, we are ready as we can be. :) I will bring my laptop to the hospital and hopefully be able to post a picture and updates from there.
Thank you for your prayers... it is SO evident that they are working!!!
Tuesday, August 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
THANK YOU GOD!!! I am ECSTATIC to hear that all the cultures and tests were negative!! PRAISE GOD!!! I'm so happy I'm crying...it's so amazing to see God working in Angel's life and in his little body right now. I pray He continues to do so and that Angel makes a full recovery.
Can't wait to see pictures of Haven!! God bless your family through this, and I'll be praying for a safe delivery and healthy new little baby.
Jenn (youaloneareworthy on flickr)
That is such good news. I love you guys and you will ALL be in my prayers today.
So nice to hear :)
Post a Comment